Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content on this Website is protected against unauthorised use under copyright and any and all intellectual property laws. Users to this Website may not sell, reproduce, publish, modify, display, distribute or otherwise, use the site material in any way for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Owner of this site. All rights are reserved to the fullest extent, in respect of the above.
By accessing this site, you are deemed a user, having accepted our Terms and Conditions and shall at all times:
- prevent infection by malicious software;
- not damage or intercept data or information where you have not been granted express permission to intercept or access such date or information;
- accept that changes/amendments to the Website and its content may happen from time to time and without notice and you accept such changes/amendments;
- accept that this Website may provide links to third-party Websites for the convenience of our users. If you access these links, you may leave the elizabethsparg.com Therefore, any link you follow from this Website, should be used with caution and at own risk. Under no circumstances will the Owner of this Website be held liable for the content and accuracy of third-party links;
- understand and accept that you have been offered an opportunity to comment and engage on various pages on this Website and that such comment and engagement must always be respectful, lawful, fair, civil and truthful and in no way infringe against the rights of another or any applicable law;
- understand that other users, participants and/or members will also comment and engage on various pages on this Website and that such comment and engagement is not the opinion of the Owner of this website, is not endorsed by the Owner of this Website and any comment and/or engagement that you reply upon for whatever reason, is done so at your sole discretion and risk;
- accept that you are responsible for verifying and analysing information obtained from this Website;
- provide information that is truthful and accurate;
- be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details;
- agree to grant to the Owner of this Website non-exclusive rights to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, promote and/or translate any information submitted by way of comment, post or engaging on this Website by you but using reasonable care when displaying, reproducing, modifying, adapting, publishing, promoting or translating;
- understand that the Owner of this Website has the right to refuse, delete, remove and/or block access to any information you provide, for any reason and without any notice.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
No warranties, express or implied are made in respect of this Website, its contents, accuracy, reliability, completeness or that it is free of malicious software. You, the user accept full risk for the use of this Website and at no time will the Owner of this Website, its employees, agents and/or contractors be liable for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim of whatever nature resulting from the use of this Website whether direct or indirect. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Owner of this Website, its employees, agents, and/or contractors from any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses and claims of whatever nature.
The Terms and Conditions and the use of this Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and users hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to hear any dispute arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions and the user’s use of this Website.
If any part, term or provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal or unenforceable, neither the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will be affected. All rights not expressly allowed are reserved.